Passer aux informations produits
1 de 1

Gonet Sulcova

Brut Reserve | Gonet Sulcova

Brut Reserve | Gonet Sulcova

Prix habituel €40,00 EUR
Prix habituel Prix soldé €40,00 EUR
Vente Épuisé

This brut reserve by Gonet Sulcova is composed of 40% Chardonnay and 60% Pinot Noir, 95% of the grapes which come from the "Champagne Island" of Montgueux near Troyes. The other 5% come from Mesnil-sur-Oger Grand Cru on the côte des blancs for a fresh and salinic wine-like Champagne. With butter, bread, and yellow fruit notes, it is rich and fresh for your apéro! 

Afficher tous les détails